Unlike most agencies, who see PR only as a vehicle for generating publicity, we view it as a function to be integrated with corporate branding, marketing and image activities. Our position is this: If it doesn’t help grow market share, generate traffic, boost shareholder confidence or contribute in some meaningful way to the corporate or organizational mission, it’s just noise.
GCW has developed an expertise to manage emergencies, from crisis media and tactical reputation conservation to political and legal predicaments, and execute effective plans to preserve your brand and image in times of need.
Global Communication Works understands the value of an organization and their stakeholders. Recognizing there is a connection between public policy and corporate decision-making, we work with our clients to frame messages in a way that supports business objectives, while at the same time preserves institutional brand and image.
GCW knows that the heart of effective communications strategy is to reach the target audience with a message that gets their attention and moves them to action. We have represented some of the most prominent, well-respected and prestigious individuals, institutions, companies and brand names in the United States and internationally with a focus on consumer products, technology, energy, business, legal and healthcare.
Learning to develop a favorable impression in your first four sentences is critical for success, whether giving a phone interview for radio or print media or an on–camera interview.
A company’s website should be consistent in design and message to reflect, support, and integrate the brand identity and future vision to attract the most successful shareholders, clients, employees and partners– simply put, to build business.
Most businesses do not have the expertise, time or resources to deploy the assets needed to manage their social community. It’s vital to adopt social media and online brand strategies as a significant part of your overall marketing plan.
At GCW we understand the value and process of a Multi-Media Release which is a vital component to any marketing and public relations plan. Strategic planning, cohesive messaging and grasping the identity of your target audience is critical to overall success.
GCW has represented some of the most prominent, well-respected and prestigious individuals, institutions, companies and brand names in the United States and internationally with a focus on consumer products, technology, energy, business, legal and healthcare.
"Any agency can give you communications. We give you communications that work."
- RT @maryjorapini: Talking about #healthysex is important & relationship saving. #intelligenceisSexy https://t.co/v5uoCCr4HR #houstoncitybook @GCOMWORKS, Jun 19
- RT @vegasbabyfilm: LA Premiere booked: 6/19, 7:30pm @ahryafinearts Theater @RunawayFilmsSF @MorganSpurlock in person! Advance tix only… https://t.co/osbW69FWek, Jun 6
- RT @MenopauseOrg: When your doctor prescribes a vibrator, #menopause and sex https://t.co/QvyAzlc3ul via @TheScope, May 30
- RT @BW_Education: Impending Memorial Day Inclement Weather Poses Greater Safety Risks at the Beach https://t.co/IMPxsiuGYB https://t.co/ma6J1RIUEp, May 30
- RT @CDCSTD: #Clinicians: What are the five P’s of taking a #sexual history? See in this video! https://t.co/sf0Mf6Y3aX #STD #HIV https://t.co/i9GnTMti9m, May 16