NEW YORK — Women’s Insights on the Art of Negotiation (WIN) Summit, the New York-based conference dedicated to women and the art of negotiation, has announced the addition of Reed Smith — a global law firm that, for the last six years in a row, has achieved the Women in Law Empowerment Forum’s highest ranking for promoting and fairly compensating women — as a sponsor of its 2017 event.
HOUSTON — ITW Global Brands (ITWGB) and the Lone Star Veterans Association are proud to host the inaugural Hero & Machine Veteran Story Competition for all Houston-area veterans at the ITWGB Technology Center, 6801 Portwest Drive Ste. 190 on Thursday, December 1 from 10AM-2PM. Nine car enthusiast veterans will be selected to receive a free car detailing, a gift basket full of ITW Global Brands car care products from Rain-X®, Gumout®, Black Magic®, Blue Coral®, Slick 50®, NOS® and No Touch®, and a technical demonstration on automotive care, maintenance, and performance.
NEW YORK — Resolution Economics, a leading provider of forensic accounting and sophisticated economic, statistical and financial analyses, is proud to announce the addition of Michael Braverman and Edward Moon as Partners based in the firm’s new and expanding New York City office.
WICHITA, Kan. — The DKT Liberty Project, a non-profit public interest group in Washington DC, exposes alleged outrageous and unconstitutional conduct by law enforcement officers. Attorney David B. Smith of Alexandria Virginia has been hired to help 23-year old Salvador Franco and his girlfriend Liliana, who were allegedly robbed and intimidated by police officers, get their confiscated money and property back.
EWING, N.J. — The maker of RepHresh Feminine Hygiene products has developed a new ad campaign, titled ‘Put a Period After Your Period,’ to help combat confusion women face when dealing with post-period issues and address solutions to eliminate odor and deliver lasting freshness after menstruation.
DES MOINES, IOWA – Lil’ Drug Store Products, the #1 Health and Beauty Care (HBC) supplier to U.S. Convenience stores, was named 2016 Category Manager of the Year by Kum & Go, one of the leading convenience store chains in the country. This special recognition is given annually to one supplier that has demonstrated positive category leadership and made a strong impact on retail sales.
SEATTLE – A declining percentage of people describe their marriage as “very happy,” according to the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior (NSSHB), about 2/3 of women ages 35 – 64 say that their most recent sexual experience was “extremely pleasurable.” However, compared to men, about 2 to 10 times as many women report that their most recent sexual experience was “not at all pleasurable.”
HOUSTON – According to the recent Relationships in America survey, 12% of all married persons, ages 18-60, reported having not had sex for at least three months. Sex and relationship therapist Mary Jo Rapini addresses the ‘sexually inactive’ phenomenon, how it happens, and what couples can do to revive it.
"Any agency can give you communications. We give you communications that work."
- RT @DrStreicher: Study shows that vaginal estrogen & moisturizers don’t work! Not true! Tune in @9:15 @WGNMorningNews for the lowdow… https://t.co/D0KWHBOmnz, Mar 21
- Every day should be #InternationalWomensDay! Here's to every strong woman and future generations to come- may we kn… https://t.co/q9MhfLaLGf, Mar 8
- RT @mysocialgood: SPOTLIGHT on #InternationalWomensDay : Women Are Breaking Cultural Barriers To #Familyplanning To Empower Other Wom… https://t.co/TPeTGfXfkV, Mar 7
- RT @FP2020Global: BIG NEWS: FP2020 commitment-makers @DKTchangeslives and Shanghai Dahua Pharmaceutical partner to increase access to… https://t.co/0326W7ewWg, Feb 28
- RT @randizuckerberg: In just 20 minutes a special #ValentinesDay episode of Dot Complicated will be going live all about the business of… https://t.co/EkHWIMzoFz, Feb 14